Education thrives on diversity
The question is not where you’re from. It’s where you want to go.
Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design is comprised of a diverse group of artists; we welcome students from all areas of the world. Our dedicated team of admissions representatives are ready to answer any questions you may have as an international applicant: email@example.com.
In addition to the Admissions Requirements asked of all students, be sure you're prepared with the following:
- Transcripts and ECE: Your academic credentials must be evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). ECE will determine that you have completed the equivalent of a US High School diploma and will also evaluate any college-level coursework for potential transfer credit.
- TOEFL/English Requirements: All RMCAD courses are taught in English; there are no ESL classes available. An International Student's English skills must pass the English tests that RMCAD accepts (scores can be found in the Academic Catalog link below)
- Financial:International Students will need to have access to enough funds to pay tuition and living expenses during your program.
- I-20: Must have passport (may not expire within 6 months of start date) and 17-18 Verification of Finance Form
- Visa: RMCAD offers F1 student visas to students who are planning on attending RMCAD on campus full time only. Once you have submitted all your admissions requirements and are accepted into RMCAD, you will be issued an I-20. Take your I-20 to a U.S. Embassy or consulate. More information on obtaining a student visa can be found on the US Student Visa website.
Please refer to the International Applicants section of our Academic Catalog for full International application requirement details.