By submitting this form, I give consent to RMCAD and its partners (Full Sail University and LA Film School) to contact me by telephone (including autodialed and prerecorded messages) at the number I have provided to receive information about RMCAD's offerings. I understand that this consent is not required in order to enroll.

Thank You!

We have your information and will be in touch with you shortly.




It's Go Time.

Kick off your college career in four easy steps.

Applying for admission is easier than you think. Just complete these four simple steps and launch your future in art and design today.


The first step in joining our art and design community is to meet with an Admissions Counselor, who will introduce you to our campus culture, listen closely to what you want from a college, and help you determine if RMCAD is the right fit for you. For U.S. Citizens, we require an interview either in-person or by telephone; international applicants may also qualify for an interview via email.


Apply online today, or request a paper application from your Admissions Counselor. If you’re accepted, your Admissions Counselor will walk you through the process of applying for financial aid, submitting your required health forms, locating student housing, enrolling for classes, and attending orientation.

There is a non-refundable $50 (USD) application fee, however you choose to apply.

Begin Your Application


A strong portfolio is incredibly beneficial for anyone starting art school. Beyond being an admissions requirement for the majority of our programs, RMCAD may choose to grant you college credit for outstanding work. A solid portfolio may even open the doors to certain scholarships, so submit yours today.

Your portfolio should include a one or two paragraph artist statement and 10 -15 pieces of your best work. Don't have a portfolio? Talk to an admissions counselor about your options.

portfolio guidelines


Official high school transcripts or GED test scores should be sent directly to the Admissions Department. Transfer students should submit official transcripts from all previous college experience and may be asked to submit a high school transcript, pending review of completed credits and GPA. Even if you’re still in high school, you must submit official transcripts before you can enroll in classes.