Learning Management System (LMS)
Your online classroom.
Whether you’re an on-campus or online student, you’ll spend time working in our state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS). The LMS is a powerful online environment that serves as the primary means by which students participate in online courses to view course material, communicate with instructors, interact with peers, submit projects, receive feedback, and track the progress of work.
RMCAD’s Learning Management System offers the following features:
- The ability to send direct and group messages within the LMS
- A notifications system that allows activity/grades tracking for projects and courses
- An internal discussion/critique board
- The opportunity to use a variety of file types for work submissions
- An easy-to-use navigation
In addition to a first-rate online learning platform, RMCAD’s industry-leading faculty are known for the quality of their educational content and personalized teaching. Online classes are taught with rich material and project feedback that caters to an individualized education—so you can rest assured that both your professor and online learning environment will be there for your specific needs.
A lot to take in? Not to worry. RMCAD provides LMS tutoring support at the Student Learning Center, or online through RMCADGO@rmcad.edu.