COVID-19 Update: Returning to Blended Plus
Dear RMCAD Community,
In response to the increased cases of COVID-19 in Colorado, the direction of Governor Polis and the Department of Public Health, and Jefferson Country’s escalation within the Orange Zone status, the COVID-19 Task Force committee has decided to return to a remote, Blended Learning environment beginning Monday, November 16.
This decision is made out of preparedness. The COVID-19 Task Force developed this action plan with the safety of our students, faculty, staff, and community top of mind.
As with previous Blended Learning terms:
- Campus will be closed (effective Monday, November 16, 2020)
- Fall B classes will continue as scheduled in a remote format. View Academic Calendar.
- On-campus appointment scheduling for resources will be unavailable until further notice.
- All events will remain virtual.
- No visitors are permitted on campus.
- Any faculty or staff members with on-campus needs will require pre-approval.
- Virtual counseling services will still be available to students who are struggling. Staff and faculty can utilize the EAP and may also have options through their insurance. Please take care of your mental health as we face these challenges together.
- Remember, you can help stop the spread by staying home when possible, wearing a mask, washing hands, and seeking medical consultation if you believe you may have been exposed.
We are grateful for your understanding as we work to preserve the health and safety of our RMCAD family and the larger community. This plan will ensure that your academic experience can continue safely for this term. Take care, and please continue to visit rmcad.edu/covid19 for ongoing updates, resources, and answers to your questions.
Who to Contact
- If you need technical assistance related to the LMS: Contact RMCADGO at RMCADGO@rmcad.edu
- If you need additional tech support or do not have access to a computer: Contact TECHBAR at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions regarding schedule, access to the LMS, or other academic needs: Contact Advisors at email@example.com or at 303-567-7270