Mission Ballroom Student Contest
Do you dream of seeing your artwork projected 18 feet high in the entrance of one of the city’s most impressive concert venues, seen by thousands of concert-goers every night?
RMCAD is proud to be partnering with AEG to display the work of our students in their brand new venue, Mission Ballroom, opening in the RiNo district in August 2019. The Mission Ballroom will attract the biggest names in the industry with a 3,950 capacity, state-of-the-art venue and will also build deep connections with the Denver art community. This new venue will join the ranks of legendary AEG venues like the Ogden Theatre, The Bluebird Theatre, The Gothic Theatre, and Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre — and your work can be a part of it.
- Artwork must include a motion-based component (ex: animations, videos, cinemagraphs, motion graphics, kinetic type)
- Artwork must be suitable for a final display of 18’x20′
- You must be a current RMCAD student either on-ground or online.
- Both classwork and independent projects are acceptable for submission.
- The winners of the contest will receive free concert tickets. Online students will receive tickets near their location or alternate compensation.
Deadline Extended! Submissions are now due by Sunday, June 16, 2019.
Please submit designs to the Mission Ballroom Student Submissions Google Drive using the link below.