OFFERED ONLINE: Online FabLab Workshop – Advanced 3D Printing Techniques in Maya and ZBrush
Tuesday, April 22, 2020
11:50 a.m. – 12:40 p.m.
Online – This workshop will be offered virtually.
Week 8 – Advanced 3D Printing Techniques in Maya and ZBrush
This workshop will demo techniques for creating 3D models in Maya and ZBrush that can be 3D printed.
Topics covered include
– Using Maya and ZBrush to get real-world scale objects created and exported out of the computer
– Techniques for printing pieces that need to fit together
– Where students and staff send their prints to be printed, if not planning to use RMCAD’s printers.
– Post-process concerns, printing materials
– How request 3D prints through the 3D Print Request form
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 407 515 351