Suit Up: ‘Incredibles 2’ Contest
In celebration of the release of Pixar’s Incredibles 2, RMCAD is hosting a contest to find the best super suit design. The Supers are coming out of hiding to help a world in need, but what on earth will they wear? It’s up to you do figure that out. Step into the shoes of Edna ‘E’ Mode and help the Supers suit up!
The rules are simple:
1. Design a new super suit for an existing character or create your own Super and design a suit that accommodates their powers. Entries can include:
- Concept sketches
- Action poses
- Technical breakdowns (show us the suit’s gadgets!)
- Character turnarounds
- High detail renderings
- Any style that suits you (as long as it focuses on the costume design)
2. Share your entry on Instagram, tag @RMCAD, and include the hashtags #SuitUpRMCAD and #Incredibles2.
3. Make sure your entry is posted no later than June 13 to be considered.
Three winners will be selected to win a prize pack that includes ticket vouchers to see the movie, a t-shirt, a poster, and a laundry bag. Note: this contest is only open to current RMCAD students.
We can’t wait to see what you create!