Faculty Lecture Series
The event is open to RMCAD students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Lunch will be provided.
Beyond the classroom, RMCAD faculty members are active and engaged artists, designers, and thinkers. The Faculty Lecture Series presents short talks by RMCAD faculty about their work, process, and research. Learn more about the creative work of our amazing faculty members at this exciting and ongoing series. If you can’t attend in-person, check your RMCAD email for a link to our Go-To Meeting!
Schedule of Speakers
- September 14, 2017 – Jaime Carrejo (Chair of Fine Arts and Foundations) and Joshua Field (Foundations)
- October 12, 2017 – Scott Wakefield (Chair of Illustration) and Amber Cobb (Head of Foundations)
- October 26, 2017 – Julie Puma (Foundations) and Darlene Ritz (Chair of Fashion Design)
- November 16, 2017 – Larry Kresek (Illustration) and Bruce Mackh, PhD (Chair of Liberal Arts)
- December 7, 2017 – Randy Brown (Photography) and Benjamin Hummel (Illustration)
- January 11, 2017 – Alison Leedy (Liberal Arts) and Robb Fladry (Graphic Design and Dean of Students)
- February 8, 2018 – Frank Varney (Photography) and Sarah Gentry (Head of Game Art)
- February 22, 2018 – Shari Fleming (Animation) and Matt Harris (Head of Fine Arts)
- March 8, 2018 – Samuel Helms (ELET) and Alicia McKim (Graphic Design and Fine Arts)
- March 22, 2018 – Yenni Tawahade (Illustration) and Joan Kresek (Illustration)
- April 19, 2018 – Theresa Clowes (Chair of Art Education) and Brizida Ahrnsbrak (Head of Illustration)