Get to Know Us
HISTORIC FOUNDATIONS FOR THE ART OF TOMORROW.
The RMCAD Purpose is meant to lead and steer the decisions of the College into the future. It provides a road map for stakeholders of how the College will live and achieve its mission. Additionally, it sets goals and plans in accordance with the College’s mission, vision, and values.
- To deliver an exceptional educational experience.
- To grow responsibly with a focus on our student experiences and outcomes.
- To research and develop proactive and effective support to student success which will prepare students for a multidisciplinary career as well as equip them with business acumen, critical thinking, and technology skills.
- To promote and strengthen a culture of inclusiveness to support an exceptional learning environment, student success, and an open and united community.
- To leverage its campus and online resources strategically and promote a culture of institutional accountability, efficiency, and effectiveness and to support continued growth.
- To strengthen opportunities for employee/faculty professional development, focus on employee/faculty retention, and support its culture impacting its holistic community and the institution’s mission, vision, and values.
- To strengthen and promote community service and public good as a central pillar to student learning, employee engagement, and the greater RMCAD community.
- To advance a comprehensive data strategy where data will guide the institution’s decisions making process.