The RMCAD Illustration Department is holding its first-ever poster contest! Flex your creative muscles for the chance to win a prize and see your design in print.
- The proposed design must incorporate the quote, “creativity is intelligence having fun.”
- This contest is open to current Illustration students (both online and on ground).
- The submission period opens March 28 and
closes April 19UPDATE: the submission deadline has been extended to May 17, 2019.
- Students must submit a black and white sketch and value study for their proposed design.
- Student designs must be suitable for a 14×21 inch vertical poster. Refer to this template.
- The winner of the contest will receive a prize for their design.
Please submit designs to the Illustration team drive on Google Drive (Go to Team Drive > RMCAD_Illustration > ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS > 2019 Illustration Poster Competition)
Questions? Contact Illustration Chair Scott Wakefield.